If you are looking for a fun and quick DIY Easter gift idea, I have the perfect project for you. Personalized Easter bunny candy jars will be the star of any basket. My favorite part is that you can find all of your supplies at the Dollar Tree, and putting it together takes just minutes.
Mason Jar Monthly Challenge
This month I am partnering up with 5 very talented bloggers to share with you more incredible mason jar projects. Our theme for this month is Easter. You are going to love all of the great mason jar decor projects these ladies have come up with for Easter and spring.
You can see all 6 Easter Mason Jar Projects at the end of this post. Follow the links to see each project and view the tutorial on how they are made.
Personalized DIY Easter Gift Idea Using Dollar Tree Items
These adorable Easter candy jars were created using materials found at the Dollar Tree. However, I have included affiliate links within this post for your convenience. That means that if you click on a link within this post and a purchase is made, we will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For full details, please see our Disclosure page.
- Glass Mason Jar
- Small Stuffed Easter Bunny
- Hot Glue
- Name Stickers (I used my Cricut for the names. I used 631 Vinyl)
- Candy or Easter Treats
This project is very quick and easy to make. So quick in fact that I completely forgot to get photos during the process. That might be for the best since I am actually chopping up the poor defenseless little Easter Bunny! That might have had to be a censored photo anyway.
How to assemble your Easter Candy Jar
- Step 1. Using sharp fabric scissors, remove the head, arms, legs, and tail from the body of the Easter Bunny. (See, you don’t want to see that)
- Step 2. Using hot glue, glue the head to the lid of the jar, and the arms and legs almost to the sides. You want to leave enough room for the name in the center. Don’t forget about his fluffy tail.
- Step 3. Cut out names for personalization using your Cricut cutting machine. You can also buy Alphabet Stickers if you don’t have access to a cutting machine.
- Step 4. Fill the jar with your favorite sweet treats and your DIY Easter gift idea is complete.
Looking to make something similar for a different holiday? The instructions for these Easter Candy Jars can be used for any holiday or even just because. Just use your favorite stuffed animal or figure for any holiday or theme. These would be super cute at Christmas with Santa or Frosty the Snowman. How about a skeleton for Halloween? The possibilities are pretty much endless. If you can find the stuffed toy you want, you can turn it into a fun candy or treat jar.
Looking for more Easter Craft Ideas? You may also like …
As promised here are SIX fantastic Easter Mason Jar Ideas! Be sure to click the links below to view the entire project. I am in love with all of them, I’m not sure which one I want to try first. Do you have a favorite?
Easter Mason Jar Terrarium from Red Cottage Chronicles • DIY Easter Chick Mason Jar Vase from Weekend Craft • DIY Bunny Mason Jar Craft from Michelle James Designs • Mason Jar Succulent Planter For Easter from Our Crafty Mom • Personalized Easter Gift Idea from Daily DIY Life • Bunny and Chick Easter Mason Jars from Creative Ramblings
PIN IT FOR LATER!!