Just about everyone now a days knows what Amazon.com is and odds are you have ordered or rented something from them in the past. Did you know that Amazon has a VIP section? Ok so it’s not called a VIP section, it is called Amazon PRIME. Amazon Prime is a yearly subscription based program with many very useful perks for its members. Considering the cost for one YEAR of Amazon Prime is less than just one MONTH of cable, you are in for a bargain already. Here are our favorite 10 perks to using the Amazon Prime subscription program.
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions stated are 100% my own. Please see my Disclosure Policy for details.
1. One Month FREE Trial! That’s right, you get a full 30 days to try out Amazon Prime and see just how much you love it. You have full access to all of the benefits below completely FREE for one month.
2. FREE 2 Day Shipping! Unlimited deliveries with no minimum order size.There are 20 MILLION eligible items for Prime 2 Day FREE Shipping
. You can also share your prime FREE shipping with up to 4 people. They won’t have access to the other perks Prime has to offer, but they will be able to get their purchase shipped FREE. As long as they know your birthday and you know theirs you can set that right up.
3. Sunday Delivery! Yep, you read that right. Amazon will now deliver your packages on Sundays. How perfect is that for those Friday night binge shoppers! (Raises hand!!)
4. Watch UNLIMITED TV and Videos with Prime Instant Video. There are thousands of tv shows and movies to watch on all of your devices. From your desk top to your cell phone, Prime Instant Video is at your finger tips at home or on the go.
5. Unlimited Music Streaming! Prime Music gives you unlimited AD FREE access to over a million songs and custom built play lists. Your favorite bands will always be one click away!
6. Kindle Perks! We all know Amazon and the Kindle are married and having babies! The kindle perks alone are enough for me to keep my membership. The Kindle Owners’ Lending Library is packed with information. Each month you can borrow one kindle book from the library. There are no due dates and can be returned any time. As a kindle owner you will also get Pre Release books every month. How cool is that? Getting to read the best books before they are available for sale. Those are some great perks!
7. Unlimited Photo Storage with Prime Photos! Store your photos safely in Cloud Drive and you can access them anywhere, from almost any device by signing in with your Amazon account. Cloud Drive offers free mobile apps, secure access from any computer, and it’s built in to all Fire devices.
8. Early Access to Amazon.com Lightening Deals! Prime members get a 30 minute head start to all Amazon.com lightening deals! Grabbing those deals before they are gone are even easier now for Prime members.
9. College Students get a HALF PRICE discount! One of my favorite perks! We all know money is tight for those in school. Amazon.com makes it easy and affordable for college students to have all the benefits and perks of Amazon Prime for HALF the cost. Just $49 for a whole year. If you are a college Student or you have a .edu email address you can sign up for Amazon Student. This will give you 6 Free Months of Amazon Prime + You’ll get a Half Price Prime Membership after that which means you’ll pay just $49 per year after your free trial is over.
10.Amazon Mom Discount! If you buy your diapers already from Amazon.com, you will be happy to know that Prime members also get a 20% off discount on diaper subscriptions.
There you have it folks! If you were on the fence about trying out Amazon Prime before reading this post, I hope I have convinced you enough to atleast give the FREE 30 Day Trial a shot. For just $99 a year (less than the price of one MONTH of cable tv) you can have all the perks above plus more! Check out the Amazon Prime FAQ page for more details of each incredible benefit above.